New profile posts

Cut Missy's nails for the first time. No blood so I say it went well. She did okay she really didn't like it, was a little jerky.
Hi Kassidy!!!

Here's my email
JPJP1989@cox.net

Sorry for not responding, just saw your last post tonight!

Johnna
Reactions: kassidybc
kassidybc
kassidybc
Alright, thanks! I'll try to get the pictures to you. I don't have all of them yet but I'll work on it!
Hectic week: family emergency, watching nephews & niece. The cause of this crazy Piper from lack of attention.
Sorry I haven been on lately, been super busy! I'm hoping to be able to get on tonight and catch up!
southerngirl
southerngirl
Hey if you could I would love for you to post a breed in the Game Guess the breed thread, since MaryK's computer isn't working well.
kassidybc
kassidybc
Sure, I can do that! It might have to wait until tomorrow though, I won't have access to a computer tonight, I only have my phone and I don't know if I'll be able to post the picture from my phone.
Piper is learning Jump rope and Missy foot stall
southerngirl
southerngirl
I will.
I'm having a hard time getting Missy to stand on just my shoes(without them being on me, just the floor.)
kassidybc
kassidybc
Is she used to standing on something so small?
southerngirl
southerngirl
Yeah, I've gotten her to stand on small objects, but they where taller items. Thanks for the idea I'll try finding items that aren't tall maybe books.
Drowning in fur! Missy's undercoat is coming out in clumps. I brush so much, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. ahh
I keep forgetting to "like" posts at the moment, please don't think a lack of a like means dislike!
Piper learned jump into my arms. I must say catching a 50 pound dog is not as easy as 35pound Missy.
running_dog
running_dog
Congratulations! Fantastic trick showing fantastic trust.
southerngirl
southerngirl
Thank you. She learned it in just one short session 5 maybe 10 minutes.
Love the new profile picture.
kassidybc
kassidybc
Thanks! It's from a month or two ago when we stayed at a hotel with Chloe. It was a surprisingly fancy hotel for being dog friendly. When no one was around I took Chloe in the lobby and took some pictures of her. :D
Starting high school tomorrow! Ugh, school...
running_dog
running_dog
Hope school has been better than you expected :-)
kassidybc
kassidybc
Well, it's still school, but I admit, so far I do like it better than middle school. Plus I have I really good schedule this trimester, so that helps! :-)
running_dog
running_dog
That's good :-)
School takes up far too much of life to be unhappy there!
My pups name is Rowan. She likes to bite butts. I dislike her very much right now. I love her.
running_dog
running_dog
Reality bites! Hang in there.

I know how you feel. I really do. I wanted a pup so much and then I really struggled to love Gus when we got him. Give yourself time away from her and take time to notice everything you can that is good about her. Teach her something easy like sit (capture it with a clicker and treats), remember she has the attention span of a flea.
running_dog
running_dog
Also try to remember Rowan didn't ask to be yours. What you are going through is not her fault, she's only a pup and it is up to you to explain to her what you want her to be.

Post on the forum for some advice for the biting, it isn't always that hard to solve. Catch her being good.