Triple Trouble & The Pawtential Pack

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
LOL - I take them to work everyday and get asked regularly about if they are for sale.

They got a new rope toy yesterday - just sharing another puppy cute video here. Please excuse the messy puppy pads in the background...and the little black pup in the back is a 6 week old my cousin Tracy took in yesterday - we do have a houseful now!

Dogster

Honored Member
DOG, they're CUUUUTE!!!!!!:love: Quite the little tuggers too, eh???:D And what an ADORABLE 'lil addition to the Pawtential pack!!!! :love::love:

Pawtential Unleashed

Experienced Member
Quite the little tuggers too, eh???:D
Yeah - Jinx has the highest drive - I think play and food are both extremely high motivators for her - she should be very easy to work in agility.

Juni is only slightly behind her in drive and then handsome Jett is a good way behind that... :whistle:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
SQUEAL! too cuuuuuute, LOVE IT! That one lil lighter colored pup always catches my eye, she sometimes seems more retiring than the other two are, it seems like.

// (breed them so we can have more:p)//

WHAT!:oops: no! no! We already have more!!
the country is not in ANY shortage of adorable puppies! not at all! Petfinder has about about a bazillion puppies all looking for homes right now! America, (like most countries), has dog overpupulation crisis, and perfectly loveable dogs and puppies are being killed at about 17,000 per day, for the crime of being "one too many" dogs. We already have more dogs than there are humans who want them, it is indeed, a crisis. Sorry for derail, i'm just sayin.

and i know, that Pawtential did not breed this litter, and is just helping out some puppies in need.
and wow, did these lucky pups hit the jackpot when it comes to who raises them!:D GOOD ON YOU, PAWTENTIAL!! You are doing such a great job raising these babies !!!

Dogster

Honored Member
AWWWWWWWW!!!! So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (breed them so we can have more:p)
SQUEAL! too cuuuuuute, LOVE IT! That one lil lighter colored pup always catches my eye, she sometimes seems more retiring than the other two are, it seems like.

// (breed them so we can have more:p)//

WHAT!:oops: no! no! We already have more!!
the country is not in ANY shortage of adorable puppies! not at all! Petfinder has about about a bazillion puppies all looking for homes right now! America, (like most countries), has dog overpupulation crisis, and perfectly loveable dogs and puppies are being killed at about 17,000 per day, for the crime of being "one too many" dogs. We already have more dogs than there are humans who want them, it is indeed, a crisis. Sorry for derail, i'm just sayin.

and i know, that Pawtential did not breed this litter, and is just helping out some puppies in need.
and wow, did these lucky pups hit the jackpot when it comes to who raises them!:D GOOD ON YOU, PAWTENTIAL!! You are doing such a great job raising these babies !!!

Dogcrazy just REALLY wants one Tigerlily, LOL:ROFLMAO:

yeah Pawtential, I think it seems for now that Jinx will do very well in agility. But they're alll soooo good!!!!:D

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
ah, i knew it, Dogster, Dogcrazy, i know you!! i was just posting that for any passersby, one never knows where an idea planted might take root, further on down the road!!;) there are a lot of ppl who do need to reconsider cranking out tons of dogs into the world, mmhmm, but i know you, Dogster, Dogcrazy, are NOT one of those ppl! sorry, Dogster Dogccrazy!!

I don't particularly have objections to breeding mixed breed dogs,
at all, and i actually think the gene pool of many purebred lines needs a little widening to reduce dog diseases and disorders. I wish the AKC would focus more on a dog's health, than on a dog's looks, and exact specific angles and sometimes extreme shapes, etc.:rolleyes:

besides, mixing up breeds is how they invented Carmel's breed, btw.
EVERY purebred you look at, is some human invention, beginning as some human-directed mixing of other breeds, and sometimes, taken to extremes:cautious: to create dogs who do not really function that well due to humans wanting this extreme feature, or that extreme feature. Some of these extreme features that humans find so adorable, are fairly disabling to a dog.:oops:

I think byb can do a lot of damage to purebred lines, anyway...further condensing the gene pool,with zero testing involved, (both parents are "cute" though) and thus condensing also the disorders and diseases, to be even MORE rampant among purebreds.
To me, it's not so much about which breed, or which mixes of breeds are being cranked out, I'm just against backyard breeders, and puppy mills, and just ordinary families cranking out yet another litter, no matter what breed, or mixes of breeds, that it is.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
AGAIN!??
I DID IT AGAIN??:ROFLMAO:
facepalm!
aw geez. sorry!!:notworthy: is good thing you two understand my own lil deficit there, i hope!:rolleyes:

THERE, I FIXED IT, DOGSTER! :ROFLMAO: DOGCRAZY!!

Dogster

Honored Member
I need to change my profile name, LOL Tigerlily:ROFLMAO:
Shivon and her siblings were an accident, mixed breed, no one wanted them. Yet they were all succesfully adopted.;)